New member here...

Guest forum
LB62

New member here...

Post by LB62 » Tue Jan 12, 2021 9:40 am

Hi. My name is Lori Bird, pleased to be here. I am too old for "active duty" but I can type and I am a really good organizer/coordinator. I have spent the last 20 years organizing a LARGE Community event but retired this year. I am the mom to two awesome black labs and wife to an amazing man for the past 42 years. Hope that in these difficult times I am able to help in some way.

Thomas

Re: New member here...

Post by Thomas » Sun Jan 17, 2021 10:09 pm

LB62 wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 9:40 am
Hi. My name is Lori Bird, pleased to be here. I am too old for "active duty" but I can type and I am a really good organizer/coordinator. I have spent the last 20 years organizing a LARGE Community event but retired this year. I am the mom to two awesome black labs and wife to an amazing man for the past 42 years. Hope that in these difficult times I am able to help in some way.
Welcome Lori! We need all the help we can get. Please private message me and we'll talk. Thanks!

Axel_Built

Re: New member here...

Post by Axel_Built » Mon May 03, 2021 12:46 pm

Hey everyone,

Fluent in Portuguese, and Engineer enthusiast.
Natural leader, NYLT, Served a 2 year mission in brazil, and I was a leader there in multiple locations.
Prototype Engineering, Currently designing and producing a prototype for Protection systems all around for persons, vehicles, Property etc..
Learning ATAK/WinTAK
Prepping routes for Security/Safety Details.
Dog Dad
Call sign - Axel